Join us at OEFEST 2021
Taking place on the 11-12 September 2021, it’s a weekend of fun-run, games, yoga, great food, live music, camping, breakfast and more. All set in the beautiful South Downs National Park which is just an hour from London.
Saturday 11 September 2021
- Arrive at the farm at midday
- Set up camp on the rolling hills of the South Downs National Park and get ready for the run
- Compete the race in pairs or groups – fancy dress is encouraged!
- Prize giving at 3pm
- Yoga in front of the lake or games on the farm
- Food stalls open for dinner
- Live band and bonfire between 9pm and 11pm
- Camping (loos will be included)
Sunday 12 September 2021
- Yoga and a run
- Pack up and head home by midday
- Camping is included in the ticket price but you will need a tent and camping kit
- Alton train station is about 3 miles away from the farm
- Food stalls will be open for you to buy dinner
- The bar will be open to buy alcohol and other beverages
- Food stalls will be open in the morning for you to buy breakfast
- Toilets are provided but there are no shower facilities at the site
The Important Stuff
Smiths Farm. In the South Downs National Park, near Alton in Hampshire
11-12 September 2021
£50 before 01 June 2021
£65 after 01 June 2021
Sorry, no children under 12 years of age due to risk of water.
We will refund in full if Covid-19 reappears and we can not run the event. We will not refund in the event of poor weather because we will proceed in all weather conditions, as is is the One Element way.