The One Element OEFEST, a weekend of 3km run, games, yoga in front of a lake, dinner on hay bails, live music around a camp fire. Camping and breakfast.
Saturday 14th September
- Arrive at the farm in Hampshire at midday
- Set up camp on the rolling hills of the south downs national park and get ready for the run
- Compete the race in pairs or groups – fancy dress is encouraged!
- Prize giving at 3pm
- Yoga by the lake or games on the farm
- Hog roast and vegetarian options at 7:30pm
- Live band and bonfire between 9pm and 11pm
- Camping (loos will be included)
Sunday 15th September
- Yoga and a run
- Pack up and head home by midday
- Early bird tickets for just £30
- Regular tickets £80
WHAT YOU DON’T GET
- You’ll need to bring a tent and camping kit
- Please BYO alcohol (Cash bar will be available)
NB. Children are to be supervised by their parents
Tickets are not refundable.